Monday, August 07, 2006

Funny How Things Work Out

If you read my last blog, you'll know that I've been in somewhat of a rut lately. And last night topped it off. I was just feeling sorry for myself and feeling really alone. Then today I started to read one of my favorite blogs http://findingmywaytowellbeing.blogspot.com/ and I immediately started to feel better. In my last blog I was asking for help in feeling good when things aren't going well. And this blog answered me. It's just funny how things appear when you ask for them. All you have to do is ask. That's it. Just let it happen. I think sometimes you need bad days like the one I had so you can appreciate the good ones. And if you just get it out of the way, you can be on your way to the good days. In the above mentioned blog, Suzanne brings to light a new technique that I think might work. I'm going to start practicing it right now. We'll see if it works as well for me as it is for her. Thanks so much Suzanne. Again you've come through for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home