Monday, June 19, 2006

I'll See It When I Believe It

That's a hard concept to grasp. It's easy to believe something once you see it. But if you turn that around and say, "I'll see it when I believe it", that's not as easy to do. But that's what I've got to do if I want my life to turn out the way I want it. It's so hard to have blind faith that your desire will come to you. If anyone has any ideas that will help me grasp this idea, please tell me. I mean, I know it works, I've seen it. But when you want something and that something isn't coming to you, it's hard to believe it will come if you aren't seeing any results. But maybe I'm just missing the results. Maybe there are some things happening but I just don't see them. And maybe I'm not seeing results because I don't believe it will come. Or maybe I'm impatient. I don't know. I just want to believe it will happen and leave it up to the universe to make it come to me. It's just hard. How do I know for sure my desire will manifest? I suppose I'll say some affirmations and keep visualizing and reading more material about deliberate creation. That's all I can do I guess. Ask and it is given. Your wish is granted. Now just sit back and allow your desire to come to you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi!

You are asking some good questions and giving yourself some good answers. Here's a question, what if creating was as easy and asking and as being dazzled by a beautiful sunset or dancing to music you love? All we need to do is feel good. Here's an Abe quote, too. The way this quote has worked for me is to really enjoy thinking about what I desire. I love animals and the earth so when I think about wanting money I think about cleaning up the rivers, creating sanctuaries for the animals, wonderful things that give me great joy to think about. I think is the joy in what we want that summons what we desire.

When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there's usually less resistance within you than when you talk about what you want and how you're going to get it. When you pose questions you don't have answers for, like how, where, when, who, it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 1-29-05

All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

3:55 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

should have read before I pubished that post -- I'm getting ready to leave for work.

What I meant to say was, what if creating was as easy as being dazzled by a beatiful sunset....

What if the most powerful thing you can do is breath in fresh air or enjoy a bird singing, just to be absorbed in enjoying those things that you love?

And the Universe takes care of bringing you what you desire just because you asked.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home