Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Know Why This Is Causing Me Trouble

I've been having some problems with my roommate lately. I know exactly why I'm having problems. It's been hard for me to see my roommate in a good light. Instead of trying to see the positive things about her, I am only able to see the bad. I'm attracting this kind of behavior to me by doing this. I am going to try to turn this situation around by only thinking good things about her. Try to find something that I appreciate about her. And if a negative thought comes into my head about her (which it so often does), I'm going to push it out. I'm going to think of other things in my life that I appreciate as well. I'm going to appreciate the unexpected bonus I received on this week's paycheck. I'm going to appreciate my wonderful friends who have been so supportive of me in everything I do. I'm going to appreciate the beautiful weather that we've had lately. I'm going to appreciate my job and the people I work with who make it enjoyable. I'm going to appreciate my Dad and my siblings for always staying behind me no matter what. And I have to realize that my roommate is just in a place in her life where she feels the need to behave this way. She is doing what she thinks is right at this moment in time. And the Law of Allowing means I have to let people think, do, say what they want and not just tolerate it, but accept it and appreciate it. I'm definitely going to work on that. I only see good things in my future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home