Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Letting The Universe Take Care Of It

I've decided to stop worrying about whether or not I'll get what I desire. I will. It really does me no good to worry. Actually, it's the worst thing I can do for myself! I'm going to ask for it and expect to receive it. I've started doing some exercises from the website http://www.whatanicewebsite.com/Connee/Lessons.htm that will help me obtain that which I desire. I've only been doing these exercises for two days and already I can see a change in my mood. I'm not as worried about getting what I want. I just have to trust that I will get it. I must take time out of my day to do these exercises if I want to deliberately create the instances in my life. I did some this morning and already I'm feeling so much better. Since I've done the exercises I've started to worry less about whether I'll get what I want, I've let go of the anger I held toward my roommate, I feel inspired to start activities that I've wanted to start, and I find a lot to appreciate about people I know and people I don't know. And this is only after 2 days of these exercises. I can't imagine what it will be like a month or a year from now! And I've only done 2 or 3 of the exercises. There are 17 that I'm able to take advantage of. Also, in my free time I read other blogs and material to keep me focused on my feelings and to inspire me. Anyway, I can see so many things changing in my life for the better. I'm feeling better and I'm appreciating things I took for granted before. This stuff really does work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home