Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Get What I Want

I've been practicing the Law of Attraction for a couple of years but have just recently been practicing it intensely on a daily basis. Let me tell you, my life is going crazily well. I have had instances where I'll ask for something very specific and within a day I've gotten my way. If you read my blog about the $10 bill, that was one example. Also, two days ago I was doing the placemat technique, which I learned from the Abraham-Hicks website, and I asked to receive an email from someone that I hadn't heard from in a long time. The very next day I got an email from that person. I'm not even kidding!! I really couldn't believe it. I got that feeling in my gut of pure excitement. It was so awesome. If I thought the $10 bill instance was an accident or a coincidence, this last example has given me so much more faith. I really do get whatever I ask for. It is so hard to believe at times, but when I see that I'm getting exactly what I'm asking for, my faith is restored. I'm so excited to get the things I desire in my life. I really can have whatever I want. No limitations. I just have to allow it to come into my life. I deserve it. I'm worthy. No worries!! I'm taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home