Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ask And It Is Given

So, I had the absolute worst day yesterday. I was letting a person (my roommate) and her actions make me so angry. I was angry all day at work and no matter what I did, whether it was reading the "Finding My Way To Well-Being" (click on the link to the right to read this blog) blog or trying to calm myself through my own thoughts, nothing seemed to work. As I was reading the well-being blog I came across an idea that I thought I would try. Suzanne had mentioned that she would ask the Law of Attraction Manager for good thoughts and feelings. On my train ride home I closed my eyes and silently asked God (my Law of Attraction Manager) to send me good thoughts and good feelings because I can't conjure them on my own. I kept repeating this phrase the entire way home and tried to focus on just asking for good thoughts and feelings to be sent to me. I just wanted to get out of the mood I was in. As soon as I got off the train I got a call from my new roommate and she asked if I wanted to go out. (First good thing) She also invited me to stay at the apartment so I wouldn't have to be in such a bad mood since my roommate would be there. (Second good thing) Then when I got in to work this morning my roommate wasn't here (she works with me also). (Third good thing) I'm in a much better mood and I believe it's because I asked for good thoughts and good things to be sent to me and then left it up to the universe to bring me my desires. I'm moving out of my apartment this Thursday and my roommate is leaving this company on Friday (or maybe today since she's not here). I truly believe I created my circumstances. It was very hard to do yesterday. Probably one of the hardest days I've had in awhile. Oh, and to make things even better, I got an email regarding a deliberate creation group that I had inquired about awhile ago. I'll hopefully be attending meetings soon to help me learn more about deliberate creation. I want to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey. It means so much to me. Learning this isn't easy and it doesn't happen over night. I'm glad to have so many people supporting me. Have an amazing day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home