Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Relax

I've learned something over the past couple of days. I need to learn to relax and stop worrying. The universe will provide me with the things I need if I will just let it. If I have no money, I have to stop worrying about where it's going to come from. The universe will provide it. If I have no boyfriend, I have to stop worrying when I will. The universe will provide it. When I'm worrying, I'm doing exactly what I don't want, which is attracting the things I don't want. I need to trust that I will get what I want. It will come in due time. As soon as I'm willing to allow it, it will come. I'm ready to allow myself to have more of an income. I'm ready to allow myself to be in a relationship. I'm ready. For anything. I trust that the universe will bring me what I want. It's much nicer to be relaxed than to worry all the time. Worrying does no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home