Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh Happy Day

I am really happy right now. I've stopped worrying and started letting the universe take care of me. I'm really acquiring the things I want. They seem to be coming my way without me having to do anything at all except ask, relax and wait, receive. It really is that easy. Before, I would ask, and then wait, and then worry and wonder why it wasn't coming, and then waited some more. If you take out the worry and wonder, your desire will manifest right before your eyes. Money comes out of nowhere. Love heads your way. And happiness surrounds you. What a crazy concept. It really is as easy as just asking and allowing. Believing that you deserve it and have no doubts that you don't deserve it and won't get it. I see it working all the time in my life. I have more work to do, but I can see it happening right now as well. I'm so excited to be able to get whatever I want in my life. To be fulfilled. To experience life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

This is one of the clearest, briefest yet truest explanation of this thing called "magic" that I've come across!

Thank you for the reminder. I needed this just now.

Miracles ARE really the natural state of things when we get out of our own way and just bask in a loving Universe (God).

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home