Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Think We're On To Something

With the way my life has been going lately, I wonder why I would ever choose to feel negative. I've been having positive results and things in my life are going EXACTLY how I want them too. It's so funny because my thoughts are literally materializing right in front of my face! I've been really focused lately. I medidate, listen to audio recordings from different coaches, visualize what I want, and constantly ask and thank the universe for the things I desire. I have also been telling myself that I deserve to have these things. I found the perfect apartment with awesome roommates, I'm making more money from my sales job, the guy I like seems to be interested in me, and I'm just feeling happy. When a negative thought creeps in, I push it out immediately. I actually say to myself "Oh, just stop it!" and I don't give it another thought. Negative thoughts can't help but make their way into your head but you have the choice to demolish it or to keep thinking about it. I think it actually helps to tell it to stop. I don't know why, but it does! I have also been working on allowing my desires to come to me. Instead of jumping to action to try and change something I don't like, now I just sit back and visualize and it just comes to me. My prior blog about the $10 bill is a good example. Normally when I don't have any money, my mind starts to race as to how I can get some. I would probably try to sell something or do some odd job to make the money I needed. This time however, I just visualized money coming into my life, and it did! Easy as that! I'm not saying that will always happen, but right when I needed it, it came. So, my point of this blog is to let you know that negative thoughts will creep in, but please just choose to ignore it and tell it to go away. Focus on the positive things and the things you want in your life and then just allow them to come. Everything you want will come to you. In perfect timing. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home