Friday, June 09, 2006

There's Proof In The Pudding

Here's a story that shows the proof of visualization. I am super poor right now. I have about $3 to my name and no food in my fridge. So, yesterday I was on my way home and as I was walking I started to visualize myself finding a $20 bill on the ground. I did this all the way home. I didn't find any money. This morning on my way to work I walked into Dunkin Donuts to buy a bagel with my $3 and as I'm standing in line, I look down to the ground, and there lies a $10 bill. I look around to see if it might be somebody else's. It turns out it isn't. So I picked it up and paid for my bagel with it. It just goes to show you folks the amazing power of visualization and deliberate creation! I can't wait to see what pops up next!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I love reading your explorations in positive, deliberate reality creation. The story of finding the $10 bill and spending it on what you wanted is wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to coming back and reading your posts...for now...getting ready for work.

Wishing you a beauty of a day!

3:20 AM  
Blogger i_heart_80s said...

Wow! I didn't even know anyone read this! :) I was mostly just writing because it helps me stay positive. It makes me so happy that it might brighten your day as well. Have a super day!

10:05 AM  
Blogger jeremy h. said...

If it was a $50, then I'd be impressed! Or two free plane tickets, that's what I won after reading Dyer last summer.

1:30 PM  
Blogger i_heart_80s said...

Hahahaha..yeah but it's not every day you find money lying on the ground. Let alone after you visualized it the day before! Have you read any more books on the subject of deliberate creation or any of Dyer's books? If not, you should.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home