Thursday, August 17, 2006

Life Is Grand

My life is excellent right now. I actually couldn't be more happy. I'm finally making some money at my job. I'm selling like crazy! And I've started school to work on my PhD. I'm successfully able to manage going to school full time and working about 32 hours per week. I'm doing well in school and I'm able to make money at the same time. Also, I lost about 25 pounds and I feel so much more confident and beautiful. I'm healthier than I've ever been! My love life has turned around completely. I met the most wonderful guy and he is so awesome. We have so much fun together and we enjoy life. He makes me so happy. Oh, also, this past weekend I was able to spend my money on a whole new wardrobe. I'm making so much money that I don't even know what to do with it. I've paid all my debts and have a solid savings account so I thought I deserved a little shopping spree. I'm so happy right now I can't even explain to you how happy I am!

The above paragraph is a technique I learned called scripting. You act like you are 6 months ahead of where you actually are and you write about how you want your life to be in 6 months. Pretend as if it is actually 6 months in the future. I've found that doing this makes me feel so good and gets me in a good mood. It also occupies my mind for enough time to start manifesting my desires (17 seconds or more). So, try this and see if it works for you. It puts me in a good mood everytime!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Iloved reading this -- it made me feel great. Thanks for the wonderful energy boost!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa S. Luckey said...

I think I'll give this a try. Is it still working for you?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home