Friday, December 09, 2005

Dear Santa,

Although there are many things I want for Christmas, there are a few in particular that I fancy the most. I realize that some of these things may be out of the ordinary and might be difficult for you to bring me. But please try your hardest as I have been exceptionally good this year. First and foremost, I would like you to bring a sexy boy for me to play with. The ideal boy would be tall, dark, and handsome. He will think I am the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. We will spend all of our days and nights playing together. He will also bring me ice cream and flowers on a daily basis. He will be my most favorite boy ever. That shouldn't be too hard for you to handle, right? Ok, so the next thing I want is a giant mountain made of ice cream. I will be the owner of this ice cream mountain and I am the only one who can eat from it. If I decide to let others eat my ice cream, it will be to my discretion. This particular ice cream mountain will be magical and will not melt in the summer heat. It will also be calorie and fat free but will taste delicious. It will also change flavors at any given moment depending on what I'm in the mood for. The third thing on my list is the ability to read minds. This will come in useful in many situations. I'll be able to see what my friends and family are thinking about me. I will also be able to use this power to generate loads of money. How, you ask? Well, I'll charge people $2000/mind reading. Sort of like a psychic, but different. That will be my sole source of income. Now, this last thing might be a little difficult for you to get. And I won't be mad if you find that it's just not something you can handle. But here goes. I would like a new pair of tennis shoes. Thank you so much Santa. I look forward to your visit.

Love,
Raechel

P.S. I'll leave some cookies out for you, but don't count on there being any left once you get here.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy h. said...

I think you only get three wishes. Unless you put a message in a bottle.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home