Thursday, September 08, 2005

We Built This City On Rock And Roll

My favorite 80's songs:

1. "Take On Me" -- A-Ha
2. "Walk Like An Egyptian" -- The Bangles
3. "My Best Friend's Girl" -- The Cars
4. "Money For Nothing" -- Dire Straits
5. "Sunglasses At Night" -- Corey Hart
6. "Hotel California" -- The Eagles
7. "I Want To Know What Love Is" -- Foreigner
8. "I Will Survive" -- Gloria Gaynor
9. "Billie Jean" -- Michael Jackson
10. "I Love Rock And Roll" -- Joan Jett
11. "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" -- Cyndi Lauper

Ya know, there are like a million more but I don't really feel like typing them all out. I mean, I love almost every 80's song there is. Almost. They're fun. I would someday like to have a huge collection of all 80's songs. I think I'll do it someday when I'm bored. I'm not really into writing this post today so I'll just stop so I don't continue to bore you with my babbling. I mean, who really wants to listen to nonstop babbling for hours and hours? Not me. I would just tune that person out and think random thoughts. For instance, I might be thinking "I wonder how much it costs to go to the dentist? I should go sometime". Or, "What color of eye shadow should I buy this time?". Or, "La la la la la la la la la la". Or, "What's that shiny, sparkly thing over there?" So, now you know that if you're ever rambling on and on and on about something, I'm probably not listening. Just like you're not listening to me right now. You probably didn't even make it this far down. You probably aren't reading this at all. So, I should just stop typing.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy h. said...

FYI. The songs by The Cars, The Eagles, and Gloria Gaynor all came out in the 70s.

Did you know that Lana and Terri moved to New Orleans? Great timing.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home