Friday, September 02, 2005

I Hate Boys

Although some people choose to write about important topics such as economics, politics, or current events, I find that it is my duty to talk about the more interesting things in life. Such as boys. Sure I should maybe talk about George Dubya, the war, or Katrina, but I don't really feel like it. So, back to my subject...boys. I hate them. They are so mean. Here are a couple of words to describe most of the boys I know....inconsiderate, selfish, clueless, insensitive, thoughtless, thick, and narcisistic just to name a few. Although I actually do know some nice boys who don't possess all of these characteristics, there are very few that actually exist. I currently know 3 boys that possess the qualities I desire and, of course, they are all taken. I have always thought guys were impossible. Is there a guy on this earth that has the qualities I'm looking for? All I want is a guy that has the qualitites of a girl. A guy that won't cheat or lie. A guy who doesn't try to impress me by telling me how much money he makes or what kind of car he drives. I just don't care. Just make me laugh and have a good time. Is that too much to ask? So, the moral of the story is....I hate boys. I guess that's not really a moral but that's the message that I wanted to get across today. Good day. I SAID GOOD DAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy h. said...

I'm a boy!

Will you cook my dinner for me? My parents aren't around and I'm not allowed to turn on the stove.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home